A Professionally Monitored Waco Flood Detector Alerts You To Water Before You Have Serious Damage
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are everyday worries that are known to cause serious water damage in your house. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you notice much too late. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can create major concerns if left unattended.
But, when you add a Waco monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or pooling water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless sensor notifies you to early indications of water leaks with a loud alarm and a message to your mobile device. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also contact you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Waco?
You never expect to descend your staircase to find that your bottom floor is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Luckily, a Waco flood detector is designed to catch leaks and unwanted water before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Smart sensor technology: The smart sensor discerns flowing water and not humidity -- so it's suitable to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Smart sensors have wireless functionality and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or any location where water damage may occur.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Sump pump failures and leaks have a habit of happening when you're not at home. If your Waco flood detector finds a water issue, it will deliver an instant notification to your phone.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: Along with high-volume alerts and communications to your phone, your flood detector will alert your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring professionals will quickly contact you and provide the assistance you need.
Smartphone App Makes Your Waco Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
There’s no time to lose when excessive water is detected in your home. By using the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make things easier when help comes to your location. Activating your smart home systems is important when you’re in the house, but essential when you’re not there. With a monitored Waco flood detector you are able to:
- Get a notification on your phone when unwanted water is found.
- Remotely unlock doors and disable security alarms for emergency response teams.
- Increase your home’s temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Review video footage from security cameras to determine how water entered and assess the damage.
- Stay in constant connection with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all part of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll assist you in finding the right options to fit your needs. Just call (254) 236-5604 today or submit the form on this page for your free quote.